Discover the best maintenance solutions for your lift truck and aerial fleet with one source.
Receive consistent services and pricing standards for all your locations, while being offered the latitude to determine the best type of maintenance program suited to your needs.
With Tri-lift’s comprehensive fleet service maintenance programs, our fleet service group will be able to determine the best solution for your business by evaluating your current lift trucks for annual usage, operating environment, application, and maintenance preference.
Tri-Lift Inc. is your answer for service. We are able to surpass the competition through our core of dedicated technicians, state-of-the-art technology, as well as multiple locations. Below are just a few of the ways we can support your fleet along with providing the flexibility needed in your operation and all at a competitive rate.
Tri-Lift Service Benefits
- Fully stocked vans ($12,500.00 worth of inventory)
- Fleet pricing on all parts provide
- (4) hour response time on emergency calls
- Factory Trained Service Technicians, with an average 60 hours training each year
- Fully insured
- A six-step audit process is performed before any invoice is sent to customer to verify accuracy and if unit or service is under warranty.
Our PM programs are designed around your specific usage requirements.
We have the mobility to maintain and repair with the urgency you need and expect.
In addition to our other service offerings, we also offer an emissions testing program.