To our valued customers,
Tri-Lift Inc. has followed the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with the utmost care and concern. We want you to know that we are doing our part to help combat this deadly enemy. We have been deemed “essential business” in all the states we operate in and will continue to serve our customers and the community as a whole.
Our company represents the very backbone of the supply chain, the industry that plays a role in delivery the necessities of life. (Food, shelter, utilities, and transportation). Our team truly believes that we have a great roll to play in our partners, our regions, and our nations recovery.
There is nothing more important than the well-being of our employees, customers, and families. Below is a list of a few safety measures we have implemented as a result of this outbreak.
Protecting workers and customers
- Increased sanitary precautions in our buildings and equipment
- All employees that are able to work from home are doing so.
- We are sanitizing all equipment touchpoints at the beginning and end of every service visit.
- We are maintaining a social distancing policy of 6’ as per recommendations
- All technicians and salespeople are prescreened before being dispatched and can provide backup documentation for customers
- Technicians are wearing disposable gloves and other PPE when performing repairs.
- We are performing go to meetings and utilizing bulk restocks to reduce unnecessary contact between employees and customers
Continuing business operations (new initiatives)
- Curbside pick up for parts and equipment is now available
- Online parts ordering is available upon request for all customers
- After hours service is available for customers who want us to be there on off-shift times to reduce contact.
- Rent by the hour programs are available if customers would like the comfort of having back-up equipment onsite.
Thank you for choosing Tri-Lift for your material handling needs. Let’s work together to get through this.